Tuesday, May 31, 2011

the beginning!

Today was definitely a very hectic day.  Phil and I are all moved out and are staying at my grandparent's house tonight.  I woke up at 4 in the morning to finish packing...whoops! Guess I should have started packing weeks ago when everyone told me to!  Oh well, it is all done and the apartment is empty.  One of the weirdest feelings right now is that I don't have any keys.  No apartment, no desk at work, no car.  It is definitely very strange, but a good strange b/c now I wont have to look for them every 5 seconds! I'm full of all kinds of emotions about tomorrow, today is definitely the last page in a chapter of my life and I have no idea what tomorrow is going to bring.  Our plane leaves St Louis at 7:30 and we have a layover in Chicago and then land in New York at around 1 pm eastern time.  I miss everyone at CitiMortgage and I had a very hard time telling my family goodbye.  I also just realized I've used the word definitely waaaay too many times in this post, I'll try to pick up a thesaurus before my next one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment